Home » , , , , , » I AM POGAY Weekly Finals Winner (March 8): Dindo 'BODZ' De Guzman

I AM POGAY Weekly Finals Winner (March 8): Dindo 'BODZ' De Guzman

Check out the performance of Dindo 'BODZ' De Guzman in the I AM POGAY segment of ABS-CBN noontime show IT'S SHOWTIME. Dindo will now advance to the I Am PoGay grand finals after winning in the weekly finals held Saturday, March 8.

I Am PoGay puts into spotlight gay men with spanking good looks, wit, and talent not as beauty queens but as heartthrobs. It is another LGBT-themed segment of the said noontime show after That's My Tomboy.

Watch Dindo 'BODZ' De Guzman in I Am PoGay weekly finals below.

Share this video :
 
Support : Kapamilya News | Kapamilya Videos | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Kapamilya Videos - All Rights Reserved
Template by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger