Home » , , , , , » I AM POGAY Weekly Finals Winner: Paolo Nakamura (January 25 2014)

I AM POGAY Weekly Finals Winner: Paolo Nakamura (January 25 2014)

Check out the performance of Paolo 'Pao' Nakamura in the I Am PoGay segment of ABS-CBN noontime show IT'S SHOWTIME. Paolo will now advance to the I Am PoGay grand finals after winning in the weekly finals held Saturday, January 25.

I Am PoGay puts into spotlight gay men with spanking good looks, wit, and talent not as beauty queens but as heartthrobs. It is another LGBT-themed segment of the said noontime show after That's My Tomboy.

Stay tuned to It’s Showtime, Mondays to Saturdays on ABS-CBN PrimeTanghali. If you are in the Philippines, you can watch the full episode on iWanTV. If you are outside the Philippines, watch the full episode on TFC.tv.

Watch Paolo Nakamura in I Am PoGay  weekly finals below.

Share this video :
 
Support : Kapamilya News | Kapamilya Videos | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Kapamilya Videos - All Rights Reserved
Template by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger